Main content start
Use this document for the following handy tips:
- Take an image (photograph or drawn by hand) and convert to vector in order to vinyl cut or lasercut/engrave
- Combine and simplify vector paths into a single outline for vinyl-cutting or laser cutting.
- Trim extra lines (either overlapping or duplicate lines.)
- Where to find the Stanford Logo
- Choosing the correct color mode.
This is a handy guide for Foamcore prototyping. Learn how to:
- A variety of joints: Butt Joint, Mitre Joint, Overlap Joint, Cleat and Gusset
- Making a panel, a simple box and disc box
Room 36 - Acrylic bending Rev 1
Learn how to use the strip heater to bend acrylic.